Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Pictures



Here are a few pictures from last month's fun. I have more but they are on Ben's phone, so probably won't be posting those. We had a great month and did TONS of fun things. Christmas was fabulous. We didn't overly spoil our kids, they each got 3 presents, one big 2 small, and they had a great time anyway. The cap guns were the winners though. Why didn't I know that a simple $5 gun would bring so much entertainment? And Why did I buy anything else? ;)


James and Harrison with their chocolate suckers we made.



They did a really great job with the chocolate molds. James was so careful with the different colors, I honestly don't think I could have done any better.


Christmas morning. James checking out his candy.


Harrison sitting on the "wooshie pooshie" (that's what he calls whoopie cushions)

He thought it was hilarious.

Sophie and her cute new jammies. She didn't care too much about her presents once she saw the candy. In fact, she didn't even open her presents until late afternoon when the boys finally made her go open them.


Harrison and his Train from Santa. It actually is a pretty great little train, and has gotten Ben hooked ! He is now buying and looking at train things at every hobby shop and has some serious train table plans for the basement in our new home.


James and his HUGE lego set. He put it together pretty much by himself that day. I was impressed.


Sophie and I at Temple Square. I love this picture.


Here we all are at Temple Square, the lights weren't as amazing as past years, but we had some hot cocoa and donuts so it was still a fun evening together.

2 comments:

K said...

Sophie looks just a little worried about the night and the lights. It looks like you had a good darn Christmas morning. Amazing. I'm just going over a lot of the pictures of our family when my kids were about the same age yours are now. Oh, honey - time goes so fast. I'm glad you're taking the time to make it count.

rozanny said...

Cute Emily! They had a blast! You can tell... and Jer's just a little jealous of the chocolate mold...and the lego set...