Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophie!


So, I know I already blogged that Sophie turned one, but here are the pictures from the day so you can see just how darn cute that little thing is. These pictures are completely out of order, but that is okay, at least they are here.


I think this picture is just too darn cute to ignore. She just had her pigtails pulled out and her hair is all sorts of crazy cute.


I'm sorry she isn't smiling in this picture, but I have to say, she really LOVED that pie. She had the pie plate in her face licking it out. as you can see, it is licked clean.


I just like the close up of her cute chubs.


Fruit snacks! Yeah we give exciting gifts.


Harrison, James, Sophie, and their cousin Aubrey here for the celebration. The kids all loved their mini pies. We had pies for everyone. And all the kids got little mini cherry pies.


Enjoying her pie, and using a spoon for the first time actually.


Oh yeah, see here she is, licking it out. YUM!


James and I helped her blow out her candle, James was so worried she was going to touch the flame he held her hands back. Funny boy. But then we gave her the pie and she wasn't sure what to do with it. Then I gave her a taste and it was all over.

Opening more presents. She got.... fruit snacks, books, a big pink ball, and a little riding toy.


She had a little crown that she hated to wear, but wore it the entire time she ate pie. I think she was enjoying the cherries too much to care what was on her head.


Just a cute picture.


Here she is all dressed up the morning of her B-day. That toy was her main gift from us and she seems to really like it. She presses the buttons on it and laughs and claps her hands. It is cute.


I love this picture. I wish it weren't so bright, because I love her happy little face. Oh, that is one of the dresses I made. just FYI.


This actually is not her birthday, but was a cute picture, so I wanted to post it.


One day Sophie and Harrison decided to cook with me. So here they are with their bowls and spoon and sophie thought it was the greatest thing. They had a great time.

8 comments:

cassanda said...

Happy Birthday Sophie! Oh Emily these pictures are adorable! We wish we could have been there, once again your kids are beautiful!

rozanny said...

Again... she is DANG CUTE! I love the picture of them cooking together.

K said...

Darling, darling. For some reason, I just really saw you in her face - it was the shot with the food all over her cheeks, but honest - it wasn't the food that did it.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

OK, that first photo of Sophie is the freakingest cutest photo I have ever seen!

Mary said...

Emily!!!That dress is adorable...no way did you sew that (OK, yes there is a way you sewed that)...it looks way professional!

Becca said...

Super super cute! I like the ones of her in the dress you made. it's perfect. it looks great on her! she is so beautiful. And also...I still need to make one of those dresses. hmmmm. sewing day?

Unknown said...

Wow all of these pictures are priceless!!! Sophie is soooo beautiful!