Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pictures summer 2010

James, His cousin Henry, & Harrison in Georgia


Sophie on Easter. So pretty. She ate probably 100 suckers.


James on his 6th B-day. We set up a tent at home and had a big sleepover together with a massive Nerf Gun fight. It was a lot of fun.

My sweet Boys. Love those two.


Harrison on his 4th B-day. He wanted a green basketball cake. He put the little b-ball players and hoop on the cake himself. He loved it.


James Playing T-Ball. He LOVED it. He even played with a broken arm and still could hit it way out int he field. It was so fun to cheer him on and see him get so focussed on the game.

Ben and I at the Three Broomsticks. We ate there....twice!

Drinking my first butterbeer. 100% delicious! But you must get it frozen with cream. mmmm. I want some right now.

And this is just cute. Love that Girl.

OKay so you should be proud of me. 2 posts at the same time. Here are the pictures, stories are below. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Karyn said...

Yay an update!! Oh I love hearing about your beautiful, growing family :) Your kids are so adorable, and that Sophie is a doll. SO cute! I wish I lived next door and could see you every day!

I had a feeling you were training for Boston ;)(from all your facebook posts) That's my next goal when I get some time to train for another marathon. Keep up that good work! You'll do awesome!!!

rozanny said...

I especially love the one of James blowing out his candles! Classic!

K said...

The kids are beautiful. You guys are looking so good. Not that I didn't expect that. From the beginning -

Amy Eds said...

I LOVE that picture of Sophie on Easter!! ADORABLE!