Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sophie Singing


I have always called Sophie my little bird, and lately I have been calling her my little song bird. This is because she sings all the time. I wake up every morning to her singing in her bed, and hear her agin while we drive in the car, and again when she sings herself to sleep. She usually just sings 3 songs, but she is now learning I am a Child of God and it is so sweet.

So today, when we go back from swim lessons, (that's why I am still in my suit...sorry) I was doing her hair and she was just singing. It was the sweetest thing and I thought I had better sit down with her right then and record her. So here she is, ignore my swim suit, unmade bed & other messes, just pay attention to my little songbird Sophie.


4 comments:

Becca said...

LOVE

Mark and JanaRae said...

so cute. I also love your ice cream sundays. I remember when my family had church from 3-6 and my mom would do a big dinner at noon and then when we got home and got changed we had pop corn and ice cream for dinner. Such good memories. I am sure your family will be the same way.

Amy Eds said...

Love it! How adorable!! She is SO SO cute!!!!!!

K said...

Oh, honey. She is just you, a tiny, shiningly beautiful, tiny you. In so many ways. You both sounded wonderful. And your spirits shine through. Guard her well, hon. Guard her well.