Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Pictures!

Went through some of the pics on my phone and thought I would put them on the blog. Enjoy!

At Epcot! Okay here is the sad truth, it is our least favorite park at Disney World. And if I were being completely honest, we mostly go to Magical Kingdom...it is just so magical we can't stay away.


Went to get my hair cut with my sister, Becca. We had a good time chatting while we each got our hair done. I mostly just added some layers to mine. Don't tell my stylist but it is up in a ponytail most days....it gets too darn hot on my back. Maybe I'll let it down come fall.


Biked 30 miles up the canyon one day. Stole a friends (Emily Dougall) bike, it's amazing and I am now saving $$$ to go buy one for myself. LOVED it.


Harrison jumping into grandma's pool. See all those floaties and the life jacket? Guess what he doesn't need anymore? YAY HARRISON!


How can you NOT laugh when you see this picture? I know it is horribly out of focus but seriously, look at that kid rocking out to his music. It was the cutest thing. He and Harrison set up a "party" in their room one night. So, we had a party! Danced the night away, soo much fun.


Digging for sea shells.


At the pool. Look at that cute thing. When I am laying out on the chairs she totally copies me and "lays out" in the sun on her chair. Funny baby.


Grandma's pool again and all the cousins. James & Harrison had so much fun with their cousins, I am really glad they got to spend time with them this summer.


Harrison on his new bike. See how it is in a dip? He is put it right there and then pedal as fast as he could, only the bike wouldn't move because the wheels weren't touching the ground. He has since learned to ride without training wheels, so he can't do this trick anymore. :(


Good old Cocoa beach. This is the beach closest to us. I like it. it takes about 35 min to get there and it is nice enough. James wrote some sweet note in the sand there. I think the heart is for me. Sweet boy.


Harrison and Sophie playing in the sand.


Sophie being super cute and a complete muddy mess, but happy as can be.


At the splash pad, all worn out from running around for hours on end.


See? running around at the Splash pad. I don't think a summer day goes by without us getting our swim suits on, I LOVE IT.

3 comments:

K said...

So fun!! But how do you keep alligators out of the pool?

The Mechams said...

Florida is looking pretty fun, definatly more fun then silly old Utah! Cute pics love that you share them!

Amy Eds said...

How fun! Love the pictures! What fun, great memories you are creating with your kids!