Monday, January 21, 2008

I Think He Liked The Cake




So a couple weeks ago we celebrated Andy's Birthday over at Matt and Johanna's home. We brought the cake...a Chocolate Cake. Harrison was eying it the entire time, and even put his hands in it prematurely. (There was a lovely little hand print in the side of the cake) Anyways, we gave him that piece and he dug right in. He picked up the entire piece and tried shoving it all in..didn't work out so well. Then he got his spoon, stabbed the piece of cake and ate it like a candy apple. I was surprised how much cake he actually got in his mouth. There wasn't any on the floor...just all over him. He definitely enjoyed that cake, and when Jo brought out the Camera and told him to smile....this was the result. I have never seen him "smile" for a picture before. We laughed so hard at the face he was making. He looks crazy. Anyways, like I said before, his one true love is food. And these pictures prove it.

7 comments:

James said...

That's really funny Em. I think he looks a bit like dad in that second picture.

John said...

That is adorable. Great smile Harrison.

K said...

Holy cats - did the chocolate come out of the shirt? I know, though - some days, that's the way I'd like to eat it -

Mary said...

That is the cutest "CHEESE" smile I have ever seen!!! I agree with James--the second photo does look like Dad, but then, Harrison is the spittin' image of you...

JR said...

harrison is so adorable! I can't even handle it. As for the cheese smile, it probably is the cutest one ever!

JR said...

And my computer is possessed by Jon's gmail account. He used it once when they were visiting and now whenever I post, it puts it under as Jon. weird.

Becca said...

hey look it's actually me this time! That's exciting. Since my phone is no good, I thought I would try and let you know just FYI that mom is coming for a couple hours between 1:00 and 4:00 today so I can get a nap in. I don't know if/when you were planning on coming, but anyway. I'm good with whenever. James works until 11:00 tonight. bleh.