Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I am 16 again!!

So Yesterday Ben And I spent our entire day, and when I say entire day I mean entire day, buying a new car...for ME!!! We got a 2008 Honda Pilot. It is silver ad absolutely gorgeous. I seriuosly have been so excited to get this car. I couldn't sleep the night before we got it. I honesty feel like I am 16 again and justgot my license. I say that because since Ben and I got married we have only ever had one car, and since he had to go to work and school, he pretty much always had the car which left me at home pretty much all the time...not so amazing let me tell you what. But it was fine at the time because that is what we needed to do to make it, but now that we can afford another car...oh baby. I couldn't wait to get one. So now we have it, and I love being able to go wherever, whenever. It is great! I also like how incredibly tough I feel in that thing, I feel all sorts of powerful in it...ha ha! Anyways, it is a really great car, it is 8 passenger, 4wd, blah blah, all that fun stuff. It has serious guts, which I am not at all used to, (in our other car you are lucky if it actually goes at all when you press on the gas, sometimes it just doesn't, which sucks when you are trying to make a left turn) In fact today I made a left turn and was shocked to notice that I was going 45 mph like 2 seconds into the turn, oh baby I love that thing. So yeah, I feel like I am 16...so watch out.

1 comment:

K said...

New car smell. Buttons to push. That lovely clean floor - and good acceleration! Cool, cool, cool!