Sunday, January 6, 2008

Just Say Dang It

When James was first talking he started saying Hate all the time. It really bothered me, and so I told him not to say that word anymore. After a while of reminding him ot to use that word, he started to get after me when I said it. Unfortunately I say it much more than I realized. And when I would say that bad word, James would say "Mom, don't say hate, just say dang it" That always made me laugh so hard because I never figured out how Dang It replaced hate, but it made me laugh so much that I didn't mind him saying dang it.
So now that you know that, when Ben and I were going to bed he told me something James had said that made me laugh so hard I nearly fell off the bed. I realize that it may not be as funny to you, but I still had to blog it so I wouldn't forget it. Here is how the conversation went
James "Holy fweekin beeep!"
(and yes he said beep, like he was covering up a swear word)
James looks at ben like oops I said something bad.
Ben says "James what did you just say?"
James "um...oh..Holy Dang it Beeeep!"
And in the background Harrison began saying "Beep Beep Beep beep"

Yeah it made me laugh.

3 comments:

K said...

It's so funny hearing those kind of language constructions coming out of a kid's mouth. We probably shouldn't laugh, but it's really funny. "Fweeking." I'd have howled.

John said...

That's hilarious and definitely worth a blog.

Mary said...

Yeah, I could pee my pants over that one!