Saturday, September 13, 2008

Today I.....

Today, I:  
Slept in until 9 am, ah.....  
Peeled and sliced a zillion peaches to make jam and yummy homemade ice cream. 
Realized that I needed Lemon juice for the Jam
Left to go to Wal-Mart and Costco.
Only made it to Walmart because I sneezed on my way out of the store and completely peed my pants. yep I am pregnant. There was no control.
Came home and changed my clothes.
Made bread dough
Took a short nap because I was feeling really not good.
Made dough into yummy rolls
Finally took a shower.
Went to Costco
Ate some seriously yum peach ice cream
Went to my  sister's house and took rolls and Jam
Came home late
Put whiny kids to bed
Made lots and lots of peach jam. A first for me.
Cleaned the kitchen
And ate some more ice cream.

Yesterday James:
Climbed into bed with me at 6 am
Fell out of bed and smacked his face/eye on the corner of my nightstand
Got ready for school
Went to get his back pack and came running down the stairs
Missed the very second step and fell all the way down to the tile floor below
Cried
Had a large scrape on his side. (poor kid)
Got to school late.
Came home from school happy as could be
Went to play outside
Went down the slide
Screamed
Slapped his hand
Got stung by a bee.
Cried
Got some benadryl (he is allergic to other bug bites so we thought just to be a little safe)
Got a band aid
Got hugs and kisses from mom
Was all better.

This week Harrison:

Poured (on purpose) chocolate milk all over the couch. ( I knew I should have put it right away)
Pulled all the books off the bookshelf, more than once.
Dumped water all over the kitchen
Colored the front door, his bedroom door, my bedroom door, the toy room wall, and the inside of the closet. 
Brushed his teeth after dipping his toothbrush in the toilet. (I always keep the bathrooms shut, James does not. I found Harrison by the toilet saying "ucky" and wiping his mouth out while standing by the toilet with his toothbrush. There were drips from the toilet to him... guilty as charged)
Threw his french fries all over at dinner.
Picked the tomatoes and threw them across the yard.
Tore "The Three Little Pigs" book into a million pieces
Sat in time out many many many times
Wore a cowboy hat around all week
Danced around the coffee table for an hour straight while I did dishes and listened to music.
Walked around the house saying "where James go?" While James was at school.
Was the cutest thing ever in his new little skunk costume.
 

3 comments:

Becca said...

wow, em. Sounds like you have the opportunity to cure bee stings.

what a day, yesterday, and week you have had! I laughed so hard about the toilet and toothbrush. remember that seinfeld? So can you still give harrison kisses? hahaha. love ya girl!

Hild Family said...

Sounds like quite a week! Harrison cracks me up with all the things he gets into! Poor James just always seems to be getting hurt somehow- at least he's a healthy, active 4 year old!

John said...

Don't you just love 2 year olds!!!!

For a while I was thinking that Rachel must be bipolar becasue one minute she will be screaming and crying and the next minute she will be happily singing. Then I was like, "oh yeah, she's two."