Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Some Pictures!

All right, here are some pictures from last year that I never got posted, so here they are finally!


We went up the canyon the day before James started school to celebrate his last day of freedom. It was so much fun! We had a picnic, the kids played in the water, then on the way home we got some Corn on the Cob from a farmer (james REALLY wanted to) it was delicious.

December, we went to see the lights at Temple square. I was absolutely in love with the place and actually surprisingly touched by its beauty, even though I have seen many many times. I was once again reminded of the Sacred birth of our Savior. James however, was very grumpy the entire time...that was not so much fun. Oh well, what can you do?


First time I ever got Sophie's hair into pigtails. So super cute!

And some random pictures of Sophie and I. I love to sit and Take pictures of her. She is just os beautiful. I don't want to miss any of it.

I am sorry her face is cropped off in this one because it is so darn cute!

Wow, we are hot! Seriously, we look good. but we should. We were on our way to Ben's 10 yr reunion. We had the greatest time catching up with all our old HS friends. I love that we both went to Provo High, so that we both know the same people at our reunions.

um, yes I DO have the beautiful daughter in the whole wide world. Not going to deny that.

Oh, here is another of pigtail day. I love putting her hair up...she doesn't like it so much, but too bad. Look at those beautiful eyes. And of course She and James, best buds.

A not so happy Sophie all dressed up in her Halloween Costume. She really didn't mind it but she got mad when we took the picture. funny girl.

And here we all are dressed in our Halloween costumes. I thought we all looked pretty good this year. Ben had a hockey mask and knife as well, but wasn't wearing them in this pic.

7 comments:

K said...

Sophie is beautiful. I think she resembles your side of the fam with shape of face? And the boys look so happy. So do you. That's good. Did Cam go to that reunion?

John said...

First-- Wow you posted twice in one week!!!

Second-- Sophie IS very, beautiful. Good thing she has James and Harrison to protect her.

Lissa said...

You're kids are adorable! Paisley has the same brown onesie with the pink and red flowers. Since it was part of a 5 pack....that means they have 5 matching onesies! Hahaha! Did you have fun at the reunion?

cassanda said...

I love the picture of all your kids on the floor. So adorable!

James, Kira, Rylee, Jett and Maddyson said...

You're kids are so cute! And you finally got a kid that looks like a Robertson! :)
Looks like fun times!

rozanny said...

Super cute family! I love all the pictures Em!

The Mechams said...

ADORABLE! That is all I can say, she is so much like you. Makes me worry for you when she gets older!