Monday, March 10, 2008

Big Munchkin

Tonight as I was tucking kids in Bed and kissing them good night I said "Good Night little munchkins" James said "good night BIG munchkin". I laughed at that. Today I bought him a new pair of Pajamas. While I was making lunch I noticed that I didn't here James playing so I called for him and he showed up in the kitchen wearing his new PJ's and said, "mom, look at my new Jammies, aren't they so cute? I am the cutest in these Jammies". Once again I laughed. He wore those Jams all day by the way. He wouldn't take them off. He just kept talking about his new cute Jammies and how cute he was in them. I think I must say the word cute too much. Oh well, it added some fun to the day.

4 comments:

John said...

That is adorable!!

Mel said...

so funny! hey...what is your email address?
mine: melmealey@gmail.com

Becca said...

hahaha! BIG munchkin.

K said...

They are just so guile-less. And so dear!