Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Good day...Yesterday.

So yesterday was a really good day. Ben and  I got up early, went running.  We took turns running while the other walked with the stroller and 2 kids.   It wasn't my best run, but it was good enough.  Then we came home, cleaned, and I mean super cleaned, the house.  That is always so nice to have a really clean house.  Then we got Hot Dogs from Costco, I like those things.  Then we went to the store and got some child carriers for the bikes.  We slapped those things on the bikes and took the kids for a ride. It was so much fun. I forgot how much I actually like riding a bike.  I got eaten alive, even though I put bug spray on.  But the kids had a lot of fun riding with us. Except Harrison, his helmet was a little too big and it kept covering his eyes and he of course did not enjoy that.  So I am currently looking for a smaller helmet for him. Anyways, then the kids went to bed and we watched some episodes of the Office.  It was a pretty good day I would have to say.  Today was not such a great day. Church was pretty good although the kids were pretty wild, but then the rest of the day they whined about who knows what. It was nice to have them both in bed tonight.

3 comments:

Mrs. Clary said...

That does sound like a good day! I should tell you about my not-so-good day. Nah, it really wasn't so bad, I just had a customer yell at me loud enough that everyone in the departments around stopped to watch and listen...he made me cry a lot. Sometimes customers suck. But I had a lot of really nice customers yesterday too, so it wasn't that bad. But i love your blog...mostly your profile picture. I think that is amazing! Maybe with you on this, I will get back into the habit of blogging.

Ben said...

Cute profile picture. Love you lots!

Becca said...

yeh i dont know how to log into this thing. i hope this one actually takes you to my blog.