Sunday, November 30, 2008

Halloween and Thanksgiving Pictures

Here are some pictures from the races on Thanksgiving and a couple from Halloween. I love these ones of James running, he is going pretty fast actually. You can tell by how long my stride is just to keep up with him. He did great! I also really love the ones of Harrison plodding along in the race. He would go as long as I held his hand but that was it. He was so cute.
James is on the left side wearing the big blue coat.


Here is Harrison and I pluggin along. Cute kid.


James running as fast as he can. Which was actually faster than I realized he could run.

James and I heading for the finish line!

James with his Second Place Ribbon and Gift Certificate for a pie!

Me and My little runners! I love my little boys!



These ones are from Halloween. Ben was dressed up as bleaker from the movie Juno, and actually won first place at his work in the costume contest, mostly because ben really does look like the kid, even without the costume.  James loved his Bumblebee Transformers Costume. The thing is definitely getting its wear out of it. Harrison was a cute little skunk, but he liked wearing the Darth Vader mask instead of his little hood. We laughed at that.





2 comments:

James, Kira, Rylee, Jett and Maddyson said...

Looks like tons of fun! You're such a great mom!

John said...

I love the Darth Skunk. Leave it to a boy to take something cute and make it dangerous.